We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Liaison Officer with a bias in Communications to manage our external and internal communications. The successful candidate will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our Centre’s behalf.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies.
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website.
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences.
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with social partners.
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles.
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity.
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership.
Core Competency Requirements
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field.
- Proven experience as communications specialist.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Proven mastery of the English Language.
- The ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of audiences and the highest levels of management.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with changing priorities in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment.
- Strategic thinker and problem-solver who is self-motiva.
- Experience in copywriting and editing.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Outstanding organizational and planning ability.
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent curriculum vitae to the following address by September 22, 2017:
The Human Resource Manager
Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT (AITI-KACE)
PMB State House
or email: email@example.com