Meet Excellence in Mobile Content | Abu Dhabi, Feb. 3-5, 2013
Dear global Friends and outstanding e- & m-content Experts,
From February 3rd to 5th , Abu Dhabi will be the place to broaden your horizon on richness of mobile content and the best of innovative apps. Join the fireworks of products, insights and technologies at the WSA-mobile Global Congress 2013 .
Meet outstanding apps!
Among the 40 products that will be presented in Abu Dhabi, you will find:
• AlzNav: An app for Alzheimer patients, that enables families and caregivers to keep track of relatives should they lose orientation.
• Magic Reader: A Japanese app that assists people with paralysis when reading on their iPads, allowing them to turn the pages by moving their eyes.
• iButterfly: A path breaking Augmented Reality app for guerilla marketing.
Meet high-ranking speakers!
At the events, you will hear visionary keynotes by:
• Mobile entertainment pioneer Ralph Simon
• Angry Birds godfather Harri Koponen
• Mobile visionary Tomi Ahonen
• US star-designer Janine Warner
• Mobile MicroLearning Chairman Boris Nemsic
Find all the information about the program and the speakers at events.wsa-mobile.org ...
Support your favourite app!
In the meantime, I invite you to actively support your favourite mobile app and vote for your WSA-mobile Global Champion 2013 on our audience voting page . Your grades will be one of three criteria when awarding the Best of the Best at the WSA-mobile Events.