FOSS Entrepreneurship course is designed to enable participants understand the concept of Free Software and Open Source Software and the inherent opportunities these technologies provide for businesses and organisations. The course is designed to provide participants with the essential knowledge to effectively identify, plan and execute open source projects. Through attending this course, participants will also be able to improve how to communicate FOSS to others while learning basic business skill.
Objectives On completion of this course participants will be able to:
• Understand FOSS concepts • Understand various FOSS Business Models and its applications • Communicate FOSS Business ideas. • Understand Basic Business Skills. • Develop real businesses opportunities
• FOSS concepts and definitions • FOSS Business Models
• Communicating FOSS • Basic Business Skills
Who should attend:
• Entrepreneurs • IT Business Owners • Startup
• Software Developers • Business Managers • Marketing and Sales Executives • Graduates