+233 302 679 542-5 / +233 556 660 355
AITI-KACE Consultancy Unit (ACU), the Consulting arm of the Ghana-India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT (GI-KACE) works with public, private and International Governmental Organisations to drive innovation, efficiency and development by leveraging on current technologies.
AITI-KACE Consultancy Unit (ACU) delivers the highest quality ICT consultancy and advisory services in Computing and ICT related areas to support both public and private sectors.
ACU services have delivered results by helping clients improve the way they operate, reduce costs, manage risks, leverage talent or fundamentally change the way they do business. The goal is to help organizations of all shapes and sizes work smarter and grow faster. Also, working collaboratively with client organizations, the Centre combines the specialized skills of its personnel with proven methodologies, and widely adopt standards and best practices, to maximize expected value for our clients.
Our Services include:
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Database development
- Cybersecurity & InfoSec Readiness
- Enterprise Application services
- Web Application Development
- Wireless & Mobile Computing
- Scientific Computing
- IT Audit and Advisory services
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Business IT consulting
- Business process services
- IT infrastructure services
- IT outsourcing services
- Systems integration services among others.