ACCRA +233 556 660 355 SUNYANI +233 201 505 489 BOLGATANGA +233 201 505 407
This course will equip participants with the knowledge to create applications in the .net framework
This course is to help learners to develop desktop applications using C# programming language. The course is designed around laboratory exercises where you will design, develop, deploy, and test a desktop application capable of supporting organizational processes and systems.
This course focuses on the Microsoft Visual Studio/.NET Framework programming environment. Participants will be introduced to the components that make up the .NET framework and how these components work together in developing software. Participants will further be taken through unique programming syntax for C# and integration of databases with their C# code. Participants will develop Graphical User Interfaces (GUI) to be powered by the .NET Framework.
- Understand the .NET Framework
- Utilise the .NET Framework to design GUI
- Empower GUI with business logic
At the end of this course, participants should be able to:
- Install Visual Studio.
- Create a native desktop application.
- Write code behind to perform business logic, including but not limited to data entry, data validation, data updating, system management and data reporting.
Participants enrolling in this course must:
- Have a good background in computing fundamentals.
- Must have a basic database training background and should be able to build a database using SQL.
- Must some understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- C# Fundamentals.
- Classes and Objects.
- Working with Objects.
- Windows Programming in C#.
- Generics and Collections.
- Accessing a Database.