- Diploma in Business Computing (DBC)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Individuals with passion for cybersecurity knowledge with some knowledge of Programming and Networking
- Professionals working in the Financial sector, security services, Ministries and Departments, NGOs
- BSc. Computer Science degree holders
- BSc Computer Engineering degree holders
- IT working professionals in network infrastructure environment
This course will provide a participant with a specialized real-time skills and competences in safeguarding IT infrastructures against the threat of cybercrime to meet the expectations of an organization. The increased internet penetration has given exponential rise in sophisticated attacks on Information Technology (IT) infrastructure and attackers are gaining access to sensitive organizational information like credit card details and other financial transactional information. This course will give a participant the requisite security preventive tools and techniques to make IT infrastructure more resilient against cyber threats to information systems.
By the end of this course, a participant should be able to:
- Appreciate and explain the Network and e-Security concepts & terminology.
- Understand different types of Cyber Attacks and their impacts.
- Prevent attacks and other threats in a network or Internetwork.
- Appreciate and conduct vulnerabilities in existing networking infrastructure
- Facilitate secured communication using Cryptography.
- Facilitate network security using security methods.
The following modules will be covered in this specialized course
- Computer Networking Fundamentals
- Cyber Attacks
- Cyber Security Methods
- Cryptographic Methodologies
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Penetration Tester/Ethical Hacker
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)