- JHS, SHS graduates, HND holders, FSD, and graduates with passion in ICT
- Individuals who wish to have a new career in ICT or enhance their career
- Professionals in different fields but with passion in IT
This course is specially designed with the current trend of IT technologies in mind to equip and develop a participant with a demonstratable skills and experiences necessary to embrace the changing needs of the IT industry. A participant will also develop a relatively advanced level of hands-on skills to successfully undertake a given IT project in his/her chosen career from the five (5) specialization pathways. Modules covered in this course were carefully designed by our industry expert instructors and are internationally bench-marked within the IT landscape.
By the end of this course, a participant should be able to
1. Design, create and style web-pages
2. Implement front end input validation
3. Demonstrate a knowledge in version control using GIT
4. Construct simple database queries using Structured Query Language (SQL).
4. Design and implement a small database project using Oracle.
5. Create a simple programme that demonstrates the basic programming construct
The below modules will be covered in this course:
- Fundamentals of Computing
- Software Engineering
- Database Concept & Technologies
MODE OF DELIVERY
This course will be delivered through an instructor-led hands-on face-to-face training with supervised labs and online sessions.
Weekdays (8am- 12pm) Monday- Friday
Weekends (9am- 1pm) Saturday & Sunday