ACCRA +233 556 660 355 SUNYANI +233 201 505 489 BOLGATANGA +233 201 505 407
Certificate in software Development
Certificate in software Development is an introductory course for individuals who have interest in Information Technology (IT).
This course is specially designed to equip and develop participants with skills and appreciable attitudes to embrace the changing needs of the IT industry. A participant will develop a relatively advanced level of hands-on skills and experience to successfully undertake a given IT project in his/her chosen career. Modules covered in this course are internationally bench-marked within the IT landscape. This is the first trimester out of three, upon successful completion students can further to the second and third trimesters by majoring any of these programs under Diploma in Advance Computing (DBC).
- Big Data Analytics
- Web Technologies
- Enterprise Programming,
- Multimedia and Animation
- Computing Infrastructure Systems and Security
By the end of this course, a participant will be able to:
- Design, create and style web-pages
- Implement front end input validation
- Demonstrate knowledge in GIT repository
- Construct simple and moderately advanced database queries using SQL.
- Design and implement a small database project using Oracle.
- Create GUI applications in python to help with problem solving
- Create robust applications that follow the OOP approach
The target group for the FSD programme includes:
- Senior High School students and University graduates.
- Workers who wish to gain practical skills in IT.
- Professionals in different fields.
- Foundation of Computing
- Software engineering
- Database technologies
- Project work
COURSE DELIVERY MODE
This course will be delivered through an instructor led hands-on training with supervised labs, online project sessions, and project.
- Business/ software analyst
- Web developer
- Front end developer
- Data entry officer
- Database administrator/ designer/developer
- Weekdays ( 8am- 5pm) Monday- Friday
- Weekends ( 9am- 6pm) Saturday & Sunday
FEES: GHC 1500
REGISTRATION: GHC 80