- Diploma in Business Computing (DBC)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
- Individuals with passion for cybersecurity knowledge with some knowledge of programming
- BSc. Computer Science degree holders
- BSc Computer Engineering degree holders
- IT working professionals in network infrastructure environment
- Professionals working in the Financial sector, security services, Ministries and Departments, NGOs
This professional course has been designed to develop and equip a participant with the state-of-the-art skills and competencies on malware analysis to discover systems data vulnerabilities in binaries and proactively mitigate the risk without damage to the data integrity. The course will also introduce a participant to common software vulnerabilities, how to search them and how these vulnerabilities differ among different vulnerabilities in different operating systems. It is also designed to give in-depth knowledge to the beginners who want to develop their career in cyber security, penetration testing and as a reverse engineer
By the end of this course, a participant should be able to:
- Appreciate the Cyber Security concepts & terminology.
- Distinguish between different types of Cyber Attacks and their impacts.
- Prevent attacks and other threats in a network or Internetwork.
- Perform software vulnerabilities in existing networking infrastructure
- Perform hands on practical packet analysis.
- Perform and facilitate network security using cyber security methods
- Perform Cyber Security Analysis on a given networking infrastructure
- Performing static and dynamic code analysis of malicious Windows executables
The modules that will be covered in this course are:
- Introduction to computer networks
- Cyber security attacks
- Cyber security methods
- Practical network packet analysis
- Network monitoring and deep packet inspection
- Cyber analytics
- Malware analytics
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
- Penetration Tester/Ethical Hacker
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
Mode Of Delivery
Face-to-face hands on instructor-led training/online