ACCRA +233 556 660 355 SUNYANI +233 201 505 489 BOLGATANGA +233 201 505 407
Java Programming (core)
This course provides extensive experience with Java and its object-oriented features.
This course seeks to provide participants with a firm foundation in software development fundamentals in general including data structures and algorithms and Core Java SE 8 software development including among others data types, flow control constructs, Object Oriented concepts streams, file I/O serializations , exception handling etc.
By the end of the training participants would :
- Be able to implement Java applications using contemporary software engineering practices like Unit Testing , Continuous Development and Continuous Integration and Version control.
- Have a portfolio of a none trivial Java application through suggested applications from real life industry needs or self chosen topics by participants .
- Have a repository of production ready code base of libraries to reuse in their future software development projects.
- Be able to build with a minimal effort on the Foundation laid to pick up further specialized Java software development areas including Mobile Android , Desktop , Gaming and Web Applications development.
- Fundamental Programming Concepts.
- Development Environment Setup and Writing Java Programs.
- Version Control Concepts with Git.
Attention will be placed on a healthy mix of theoretical fundamentals and carefully curated hands on exercises delivered through :
- Instructor led lecture and exercise sessions.
- Instructor led daily Laboratory sessions.
- Supervised Participants Laboratory sessions.
- End of Training Project.
4 weeks or 80 hours