ACCRA +233 556 660 355 SUNYANI +233 201 505 489 BOLGATANGA +233 201 505 407
Mobile Application Development
Have you ever wondered how your favourite mobile applications are developed?Join us on a gentle journey through the mobile application development landscape, using Android as the platform.
The course is designed to groom participants to work on current technology scenarios as well as prepare them to pace with the changing face of the exponentially growing Mobile industry. The MADe course has also been designed by keeping in view of the emerging trends in mobile technology as well as contemporary and futuristic human resource requirements of the Mobile Industry. The entire course syllabus, course ware, teaching methodology have been derived from the rich research and development background of AITI-KACE. The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of the ICT industry.
After completion of course participants will be able to acquire the following skills:
- Design and build advanced native apps on Android and work with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features, unit-test code for sturdiness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs,continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Analyse and explain the behaviour of programs involving the fundamental program constructs, Design and implement a class based on attributes and behaviours of objects. Design and implement components like: Session, Entity.
- How to think creatively, analytically and abstractly about computational problems.
The MADe Course is targeted towards individuals who wish to venture into the domain of Mobile Application Development.
Individuals who wish to enroll into this course should:
Have a good knowledge in Core Java especially applications of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts, collection objects, exception handling and basic SQL.
- Introduction of android,
- Why develop for android,
- Android SDK features,
- Creating android activities,
- Fundamental android UI design ,
- Intents, adapters, Dialogs
- Android Technique for saving data,
- Data base in Androids,
- Maps, Geocoding,
- Location based services,
- using alarms,
- Instant messaging,
- Using blue tooth,
- Using Telephony,
- Introducing sensor manager,
- Managing network and wi-fi connection,
- Advanced androids development ,
- Implement AIDL Interface,
- Push Notification in Android,
- Material Design,
- Augmentation of reality application like Wikitude etc,
- Integration with Social Networking like Facebook, Twitter etc,
- Uploading application in plays store
- Junior Android Developer.
- Android Developer.
- Senior Android Developer.
(120 hours) (6 Weeks, 4 hours per day)