- Familiar with HTML, because it's what PHP normally outputs to the browser
- MySQL, because you'll want to store user data in a database
- CSS, because it's how you add style to HTML pages
PHP Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with the fundamentals of PHP with extensive practice in coding of functional web applications. With constant technological advancements in this competitive era witnessing continuously changing programming platforms, PHP has now become the leading and highly accepted web-application development technology worldwide.
PHP is a server-side scripting language, which is extensively designed for website development. It is also used as an all-purpose programming language as it is user-friendly and efficient. PHP is an easy program language with logical syntax and well-described command functions. This programming language is scaleable and can be easily used while writing codes, creating web applications and can also be relied upon while serving several web pages.
This training program entails the fundamentals of PHP and equips the candidate with advanced PHP development tools and techniques, helps the candidate in understanding the PHP data objects as well as provides an introduction to CodeIgniter
- Understand how server-side programming works on the web.
- PHP Basic syntax for variable types and calculations.
- Creating conditional structures
- Storing data in arrays
- Using PHP built-in functions and creating custom functions
- Understanding POST and GET in form submission.
- How to receive and process form submission data.
- Reading and writing cookies.
- Security tips (i.e. SQL Injection)
- Create a database in phpMyAdmin.
- Read and process data in a MySQL database.
- Write PHP code to produce outcomes and solve problems.
- Display, insert data, update and delete data using PHP and MySQL
- Test, debug, and deploy web pages containing PHP and MySQL
- Create and manage UAC using php sessions and cookies