Master Class on E-learning Course on Design, Development and Implementation
This course covers the skills required to develop effective and standard compliant e-learning content for online learning by learning innovative practices in the design and development of e-learning and apply the different deployment models.
This training is appropriate for Universities, training institutions, collages of education, banks, telecommunication organizations, Electoral Commission, Career Professional bodies (CIMG, ICAG, Chartered institute of Bankers, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) and any organization that runs a training program who are in the process of launching into online course delivery and learning.
Development and implement online courses
Full day 8 Hours (2 weeks ) / Weekend 8 Hours (2 Months 2 Weeks) /
Evening – 4 Hours ( 1 Month)
Before attending this course, you should be acquainted with Microsoft Windows and Windows-based software.
- Instructional Designer
- E-learning Producer
- E-learning Content Manager
- Individuals seeking a career change or position within the e-learning instructional design field
- Training managers or coordinators
- Online Learning Facilitators
- Professionals who have taken on a training role within their organization or department
Topics to be covered
- Introduction to e-Learning
- Methodology in e-Learning Design
- Content Development in e-Learning
- Learning Management System
- Designing & Facilitation of e-Learning Courses
- Hosting & Deploying e-Learning Courses
- e-learning trends & Advancements.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Self