Web Application Development (WAD) Using Java
This course is designed for participants with knowledge in developing web sites using html and css and wish to upgrade to developing applications using Java. Participants would be exposed to the latest technologies used in the development of web applications using java through practical demonstrations and hands-on assignments during and at the end of each training session. Participants are expected to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of object oriented programming concepts using java and be able to develop web applications using frameworks like hibernate, struts, and spring.
Prepare participants to be able to create web applications using frameworks like hibernate, struts, and spring in developing web applications.
Week Day / Weekend / Evening
Good working knowledge of html5, css3, object oriented programming, and relational databases.
- Back-end web developers
- Front-end web developers
- Software Engineers
- Systems Integration Experts (Web services, API)
- University Students or Graduates
- Web Application Developers and Beginners
- Introduction to OOAD for Java Developers and Fundamental
- Programming Structures in Java
- Java Exception handling, Collection API and JDBC
- Java Servlets and JSP
- Introduction to Struts, Spring and Hibernate
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 240 hours
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes