ACCRA +233 556 660 355 SUNYANI +233 201 505 489 BOLGATANGA +233 201 505 407
JOB TITLE: Director Consultancy
Are you looking for high energy, strategic, and fast – paced position as Director of Consulting services? Join AITI - KACE, the only Centre of Excellence in Ghana changing lives and championing ICT development in Ghana and the West African sub-region by helping ICT organizations and institutions improve their ICT installations through standardization, Testing, Certification, Q&A, Training & capacity Building, Sponsored Research and Consultancy
The Ghana - India Kofi Annan Centre of Excellence in ICT is hiring a Director – Consultancy to manage a team (5 to 10 staff) and several public/private sector projects, and to continue building the team and portfolio of projects in our Technology Consulting Practice area. This is a strong business development position with significant focus on creating new business in public and private market. You will be responsible for developing partnerships, identifying opportunities, fostering strong client relationships and developing proposals that meet client needs.
The Director will be responsible for fostering business development opportunities, scoping work and developing proposal. The Director will be responsible for delivering on projects under his/her direction, inclusive of ensuring projects are delivered within pre-determined specifics (revenue/expenses etc) The Director has responsibility to ensure that the team is meeting financial and organizational targets while strengthening the team to navigate the fast-paced world of management consultancy.
This position will be responsible for the following:
- Business development – Integrate their capabilities in client management and sales acumen to grow existing Projects, establish new projects and building new markets that create business and financial value.
- Resource Management – Developing, motivating and retaining staff to build and sustain a team skillset of talent that includes diverse capabilities and perspectives
- Collaboration – Skilled in building support for opportunities, proposals, projects and organizational initiatives , and will play an active role as a contributor in growing the practice area
- Taking cognisance of national development goals, identifies current state of research and gaps for the purpose of mapping out a research agenda and strategy for the Centre
- Risk Management – Take ownership for strategic, financial and operational risk in all aspects of their responsibilities. To do this, they must effectively integrate their capabilities in quality management, project management and client satisfaction.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned to him/her from time to time by the Director General
- 10+ years of experience developing, bidding and winning management consulting services with progressively increasing level of leadership responsibilities
- 10+ years of experience providing a combination of the following services: Planning, procurement, project management, quality assurance (QA), implementation or project oversight services for both the public and private sector
- Demonstrate experience managing management consulting IT projects
- Proven ability to tactically deliver project tasks under tight deadlines, with the ability to keep the big picture in mind
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional capacity
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel from technical to high level executive management, and to influence key stakeholders in order to get things done.
- Strong leadership interpersonal skills
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must be self-starter, enthusiastic, and have the political savvy to get things done while maintaining a likeable presence.
- Proven ability to deal with adversity and differing opinion.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree from an accredited University in Human Resources Management, organization Development, Project Management, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IMS, Social Sciences, Procurement or any relevant field of study with 10+ years relevant working experience in consultancy, capacity building and training
Bachelor’s degree in any of the disciplines mentioned in (1) above with 15+ years of post qualification experience
How To Apply
Interested applicants may submit their application, including their most recent curriculum vitae to the following address by 25th March, 2019.
PMB STATE HOUSE
Or e-mail to email@example.com
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR INTERVIEW