ACCRA +233 556 660 355 SUNYANI +233 201 505 489 BOLGATANGA +233 201 505 407
Based on the content outline for the Project Management Institutes's Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, this 35-hour contact hour course covers the material needed to be ready to study for and sit the PMP examination. It introduces novice and experienced project managers to the 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups in the PMBOK and offers students practical approaches to implementing (single) project management in their organizations. It highlights the changes for the sixth edition of the exam due to commence in Q1 2018.
This course prepares you for an entry to mid-level career in traditional project management.
35 contact hours.
- Five full Days (Mon-Fri)
- Five Saturdays
- Ten weeknights (3.5hr/night)
- First degree or higher.
- Prior experience with running, participating in or supporting projects would be advantageous.
- Project Support Officer
- Junior Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Senior Project Manager
This course will cover:
- Introduction to Project Management in General
- Overview of Project Management Methodologies
- Traditional Project Management vs. Agile Project Management
- Overview of PMI PMBOK
- PMI Ethics
- PMI Process Groups - Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling and Closing
- PMI Knowledge Areas - Integration, Scope, Cost, Time, Human Resource, Communication, Quality, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholder
- Changes to the PMBOK 6th Edition
- Certification Application steps
- Certification preparation tips.
Fees: GHS 2800
Registration fee: GHS 80.00
Sessions: Weekdays 5:30pm – 8:30pm (Evening)